Automatic Number Plate Recognition also known as ANPR or ALPR is often thought of as technology commonly used by traffic police or parking management companies but the new Roboplate line of ANPR cameras and optional software make it affordable to any property owner even in homes.
Roboplate ANPR CCTV cameras capture vehicle number plates, compare against a white/black list and trigger a low voltage relay to open gates, bollards, doors, activate sounders and more!
They are standalone IP CCTV cameras that don't need a DVR or NVR to work. They'll capture number plates from the front or rear of a vehicle and can even capture partial plates. They are easy to setup, use and control using Internet Explorer and can store numberplate data on a built in SD card or by FTP to the cloud as back up or to share.
- # Quick Links, Manuals & Product Documentation - RoboPLATE ANPR Cameras
- Do I need a special camera to capture a number plate?
- How do I add a RoboPLATE camera to a ZIP NVR / DVR?
- Is there any other equipment I will need with my ANPR cameras?
- What cable should I run out for RoboPlate ANPR cameras
- What is ANPR?
- Where are the images of number plates saved?
- Where should I fit the camera for best results?