Audio Devices / VOX400 - VoiceOFF MK4 Voice Annunciator with RS485 and LAN Trigger
Tips & guides relating to the VoiceOff MK4
- # Quick Links, Manuals & Product Documentation - VoiceOFF
- Can extra message and sound files be downloaded for the VoiceOFF loud speaker?
- Can I add an extra speaker to the VoiceOff unit?
- Can I adjust the unit’s volume control?
- Can I record my own files for the VoiceOff unit?
- Can I schedule messages or sounds to play on a VoiceOFF loudspeaker unit?
- Can I send out repeated or timed messages with VoiceOFF Scheduler software?
- Can I trigger the VoiceOFF over a LAN or the Internet?
- Can I use music files on the VoiceOff unit?
- Can I use the VoiceOFF as a loudspeaker?
- How do I record my own messages for VoiceOFF loud speaker?
- How many sound/message files can VoiceOFF loud speaker play?
- Is VoiceOFF loud speaker supplied with a sample message?
- What can be used to trigger the VoiceOff unit?
- What do I need to install the VoiceOFF?
- What do I need to power the VoiceOff unit?
- What happens when more than one alarm is triggered in quick succession?
- Where should I site the VoiceOff for the best results?